Friday, June 19, 2009

New things

I am excited to live in the 21st Century. At one point in time I wasn't so sure, but now I absolutely am. The reason is simple - new things. Technology is accelerating the learning/experience curve and I am thrilled when I think about the new things now available.

I realize new is sometimes uncomfortable. I realize that new sometimes exposes deficits. I realize new represents change and all that that implies. I also realize that new might not necessarily be better. But, new absolutely means alternatives and that is excellent.

Here here for new that is more godly, better, more effective, more productive... improved!

4 comments:

  1. I'm extremely happy to be in a fast pace technological world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. Check out the link on my latest post. Its incredible. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never looked at new as being more alternatives. I've always looked at it as big and scary. I think that is a great way to look at it...I guess looking at it as an alternative means seeing it as half full rather than half empty. By the way the video was great...very eye opening.

    ReplyDelete